Tracy Arch Dental is in network with most major insurance companies. We are happy to bill your insurance as a courtesy to you. Any co-payments are due at the time of service.
We believe that finances should not be an obstacle for you to achieve that perfect smile that you always wanted. We offer CareCredit and Lending Club as financing options.
Feel free to contact us for more information on these.
We also accept cash, and all major credit cards and personal checks from all major banks. For questions, please call us on 209-820-0789.
If you don’t currently have dental insurance – or – if your employer is considering dropping your dental coverage, then we have great news!
We now have an easy solution just for you.
We now have our own in-house patient membership club that provides all the rewards of dental insurance without the headaches. Every family member can join too.
For a small monthly membership fee, you’ll receive complimentary:
- Bi-annual dental cleanings
- Doctor exams
- All scheduled x-rays
PLUS a special Member’s Only Discount on any needed treatment, including cosmetic services!
Even better, because our patient membership club is not insurance, there are:
- No deductibles
- No yearly maximum benefits
- No exclusions for cosmetic or elective care
It’s NOT insurance... It’s better than insurance.
Please visit the link below for more member rewards and pricing. Our own patient membership club is just one more way we strive to keep you smiling!
Thousands of patients have trusted United Medical Credit to secure affordable payment plans for their procedures. United Medical Credit can do the same for you. Some of the benefits of choosing United Medical Credit to finance your care:
- Extensive Network of Prime and Subprime Lenders
- Multiple Plans to Choose From
- Decisions Within Seconds
- No Prepayment Penalties with Flexible Terms
- Fast and Easy Application Process with No Commitment
- 100% Confidential
- Plans available for Credit Challenged Applicants
Care Credit gives you the freedom to get your procedure whenever you
are ready. It’s highlights are:
- Interest-free for a promotional period
- No application or processing fee
- In-office assistance available for instant application
- Can be used by the entire family for ongoing treatment without having to reapply
- 6 or 12 months with deferred interest or 24,36,48 extended payment options
It only takes a few minutes to apply for CareCredit. To learn more about
CareCredit, call 1-800-839-9078 or visit their web site at www.carecredit.com