Dental technology has evolved significantly in the last few years—one prominent area that has seen many innovations is in the field of orthodontics. Dental braces are outdated and far from being the go-to solution for treating a malocclusion, which they were for many decades. We recommend the use of SureSmile to treat your malocclusion - an orthodontic clear aligner that is aesthetically pleasing and functionally very effective.
What are SureSmile aligners made from?
Unlike dental braces, which are made from metal or ceramic, SureSmile is made from a transparent, dental-grade plastic material. This material allows you to flaunt your naturally attractive smile through the aligners, as they wouldn’t leave a displeasing appearance on your teeth. However, the clear aligners apply pressure on the teeth in a controlled manner and help the teeth move to their orthodontically right positions, just like dental braces.
What are the advantages of choosing SureSmile?
- The clear aligners are hardly visible when you put them on, which allows you to smile as you always do without worrying about the orthodontic aligners.
- They are removable oral appliances. Compared to dental braces, they are far more convenient as you can take them off whenever you have to eat food, brush your teeth, etc.
- SureSmile is backed by state-of-the-art technology. It allows the dentist to create a highly precise 3D digital impression of the teeth and use it for fabricating the clear aligners. Also, the technology allows us to fabricate aligners with extreme precision, thereby controlling the pressure applied on the teeth accurately.
- Dental braces are bonded to the teeth and moderated manually, which increases the margin for error. But, SureSmile aligners are entirely fabricated by computer-guided machines, making them more accurate.
- The treatment period is reduced significantly with SureSmile. It allows you to have a perfectly aligned smile in a shorter span of time.
- The dentist would show you a simulation of your teeth movement even before the treatment starts using the highly advanced technology.
- The number of visits to the dentist’s practice is minimal, which saves you a lot of time and energy.
You may schedule a consultation with our team of dental experts by calling us at (209) 820-0789 or reaching us through an online query. We’re always happy to help.